About Rolf Bodywork
Structural Integration is a series of bodywork sessions. The goal of this series is to realign the body’s structure so it has better balance, increased flexibility, and improved physical abilities. This work is focussed on creating long lasting and profound change. The effects are seen in improved posture and felt in overall well being.
Benefits of Structural Integration
- Increased flexibility and co-ordination
- Improved postural alignment
- Relief from chronic pain
- Release of stored emotional and physical trauma
- Increased overall energy and stamina
- Heightened body awareness
- Improved athletic/theatrical performance
Jessica has skilled hands and a keen eye. She works deeply and effectively bringing new life to the tissues of the body.
- 14 Oct 2015Structural Integration: the new neuroscience?Lately, my Rolfing colleagues and I have been discussing our work ofÂ Structural Integration, the re-alignment of physical structure through touch and movement, and neuroscience, the study of the nerv...
- 29 Sep 2014Essentials of Intraoral MassageThe mouth, jaw, and tongue are powerful areas in the body. They express, take in, give out, taste, and are a babyâ€™s first area of self-soothing and sensory exploration. While TMJ, teething grinding,...