About Rolf Bodywork
Structural Integration is a series of bodywork sessions. The goal of this series is to realign the body’s structure so it has better balance, increased flexibility, and improved physical abilities. This work is focussed on creating long lasting and profound change. The effects are seen in improved posture and felt in overall well being.
Benefits of Structural Integration
- Increased flexibility and co-ordination
- Improved postural alignment
- Relief from chronic pain
- Release of stored emotional and physical trauma
- Increased overall energy and stamina
- Heightened body awareness
- Improved athletic/theatrical performance
An avid tennis player, I am able to stretch more effectively since working with Jessica, which helps me feel more comfortable in my body no matter what activity I’m doing. Her warm manner and knowing hands helped unlock years of stress and I credit her work for helping me be freer and easier in my body.
- 28 Jul 2016BRAIN-MOVE… Mind, Movement and the Body“The mind controls everything”…. said Stephen Braybrook, the creator of BRAIN-MOVE, a biomechanics and movement expert led an informative and interesting presentation entitled, “Buil...
- 14 Oct 2015Structural Integration: the new neuroscience?Lately, my Rolfing colleagues and I have been discussing our work ofÂ Structural Integration, the re-alignment of physical structure through touch and movement, and neuroscience, the study of the nerv...