About Rolf Bodywork
Structural Integration is a series of bodywork sessions. The goal of this series is to realign the body’s structure so it has better balance, increased flexibility, and improved physical abilities. This work is focussed on creating long lasting and profound change. The effects are seen in improved posture and felt in overall well being.
Benefits of Structural Integration
- Increased flexibility and co-ordination
- Improved postural alignment
- Relief from chronic pain
- Release of stored emotional and physical trauma
- Increased overall energy and stamina
- Heightened body awareness
- Improved athletic/theatrical performance
For years I had chronic back pain that I thought was a result of working at a computer. After the 10 series with Jessica, I learned that pain is not something I have to live with. Her work not only resolved my back pain but lengthened my toes, helping me to feel more comfortable walking and moving in general.
- 28 Jul 2016BRAIN-MOVE… Mind, Movement and the Body“The mind controls everything”…. said Stephen Braybrook, the creator of BRAIN-MOVE, a biomechanics and movement expert led an informative and interesting presentation entitled, “Buil...
- 14 Oct 2015Structural Integration: the new neuroscience?Lately, my Rolfing colleagues and I have been discussing our work ofÂ Structural Integration, the re-alignment of physical structure through touch and movement, and neuroscience, the study of the nerv...